We'll bring our warehouse club expertise, knowledge and analysis to you. Wal-Mart, Sam's Club Mexico, Coca-Cola, Heineken, PriceSmart, Cost-U-Less, Citigroup, Ben & Jerry's and Lifetime have all benefited from our programs. Should you?
Take a look at our 2008 presentation at Sam's corporate office in Mexico.
Seminar Program Details
- Presenter - The on-site seminar program is delivered by Michael G. Clayman, a former warehouse club buyer who has been analyzing and reporting on the warehouse club industry since 1997.
- Customized - We work with each company to design each seminar to your specific needs.
- Slides - The seminar slides are delivered at least one-week prior to the presentation for review and distribution.
- Club Guide - We will provide two complimentary copies of the Warehouse Club Industry Guide.
- Corporate Subscription - Members of your team not receiving Warehouse Club Focus will be added onto your company's subscription at no cost.
- Seminar Cost - A 1.5 hour presentation costs $3,500 and a 3.0 hour presentation costs $5,000. The program cost does not include air and hotel charges. These costs will be reimbursed. The program cost does include automobile rental fees and meals.
- Scheduling - Due to time needed to customize a seminar program, we normally require 60 days to prepare.
To learn more about the on-site seminar program and talk about how we can meet your specific needs, contact us via email or phone (617-770-0102).